Whoop ‘n’ Wail is on the look out for a theatre technician to join the Whoop ‘n’ Wail Represents…Mayday team.
If you think you might be interested, please read the brief below and email us at email@example.com, with the following details.
- Your contact details
- Your CV (which must include at least two professional credits)
- Confirmation of your availability for the project including the tech rehearsal day on Monday 27th April.
- Confirmation that you have read the Mayday Technician’s Brief and agree to the terms.
The deadline for expressions of interest is 5pm Monday 13th April 2015.
For Represents…Mayday, submissions have come from home-grown talent: writers currently living in the UK. Six fantastic pieces have been selected, successful writers paired with a director, and all we need now is a technician to help us make sure these great plays are seen and heard!
What we are looking for:
- An enthusiastic, professional theatre technician to operate both lights and sound for our Represents… new writing showcase
- Must be available all day on the 27th April 2015 and from 1700 on 28th April 2015
- Get in/tech on 27th April 2015
- Focus & Colour
- Programming lights for 6 short plays
- Operating lights and sound for 2 performances (27th & 28th April 2015)
- Strike post show on 28th April 2015
- Lighting board is a Jester 24/48 (can plot and save to a USB)
- CD player
- Mixer desk (can attach a laptop/ipod)
- Lights (already rigged but moveable)
- Speakers already mounted (Static)
What we provide:
- A complete tech folder will be provided with marked up tech scripts for each play
- Sound cues already preloaded onto a laptop with CD backup
- Friendly, professional and committed directors and casts
- A post-show reference/recommendation if requested